Touchstone provides all aspects of quantity surveying and commercial management on a range of projects and does so on behalf of employers/developers, contractors and sub-contractors. The services we regularly provide include:
- Budget estimating, cost planning and cost control.
- Advising on project procurement options and the selection of contractors and sub-contractors.
- Preparation of contract and tender documentation.
- Measurement and preparation of bills of quantities / schedule of rates.
- Preparation of tender reports.
- Preparation of valuations, payment certificates, financial statements and internal cost value reconciliations.
- Valuation of variations and the preparation and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation, evaluation and negotiation of claims for loss and additional cost/expense and time.
- Advising on insurance matters, taxation, grant funding and life cycle costs.
- Measurement and pricing of schedules of dilapidations.