We are experienced in the review of proposed terms and conditions of contract and warranties to assess contractual risk. This usually involves:
- the identification of onerous or unusual contract conditions
- the development of a strategy for negotiating to avoid or reduce the risk associated with these conditions.
- the identification of the clients’ obligations and administrative burdens.
The depth and detail of the analysis normally depends upon the specific client requirements and the nature of the contract and project. This service is usually provided to clients during the tender phase of projects.
- assist consultants with reviewing professional consultancy agreements and warranties.
- review presented documents for formal execution to assess whether such documents reflect the agreements previously made.